CognitiveTPG is always looking for talented, hard-working, and self-motivated individuals to join our dedicated team of professionals. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and offer excellent benefits. We welcome you to apply for employment positions listed below.
Quality Manager - QMS ISO
Responsible for the overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization's Quality Management System. Ensure the QMS conforms to ISO, regulatory, and customer requirements.
- Promote communication between team members, and from team members to other functional groups.
- Participate in weekly cross-functional Project Realization Team (PRT) meetings.
- Manage multiple quality related projects across an array of products.
- Ensure that support activities are following the processes outlined in our ISO process manual.
- Support the current production lines such that product quality is maintained and improved where possible.
- Interact regularly with engineering, manufacturing, and service functions to establish quality standards and testing protocols for finished products.
- Interact via phone and face to face with international customers and suppliers to improve quality and resolve issues.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or related.
- 4+ years of experience related to QMS and ISO, and management of same.
- Must be able to travel to customer sites and/or our contract manufacturers to resolve quality issues as required.
- Must maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Experience leading teams in a collaborative environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; proficient in the English language.
- Must be organized and capable of multi-tasking.
Or a combination of experience and education that would be equivalent to the above.
Please send inquiries and resumes to Diana.Langerlan@CognitiveTPG.com
^Back to Top